This policy provides emergency medical coverage for sickness and accident. The coverage limits are $10,000.,$25,000., $50,000.,$100,000.,$150,000., and $300,000.00.
In order to cover stable pre-existing conditions you must complete an online medical questionnaire.
- Provides emergency medical coverage for sickness and accident
- Can cover stable pre-existing conditions by completion of an on-line medical questionnaire
- There is coverage outside of Canada for up to 49% of the policy term
- Maximum one year policy
- Eligible for the "Super Visa" program
- Age 0 to 89 - $10,000. $25,000. $50,000. $100,000. $150,000. $300,000.
Summary of Benefits:
Extended health care:
- Emergency hospital and medical treatment
- Out of pocket hospital expenses up to $100
- Emergency return home by regular flight or air ambulance
- Repatriation of remains up to $5,000
- Transportation of relative and identification of remains up to $2,000
- Escort of insured children up to $1,000
- Meals and accommodation up to $1,500 for emergency medical delay
- Dental accident
- Vehicle return up to $1,000
- Prescription drugs up to $5,000
- Diagnostic, x-rays and laboratory services up to $10,000
- Use of local, air, land, or sea ambulance up to $5,000
- Rental of crutches or hospital type bed and other medical appliances
- Private daily nursing up to $5,000
- Professional services 50% up to $500 for chiropractor, chiropodist, osteopath, physiotherapist
Please refer to the policy wording
for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions.