Citizenship and Immigration Canada introduced Super Visa for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada. The purpose of this is for faster family re-unification.
Previously, wait times for parental sponsorship applications took up to eight years to process while the Super Visa can be issued in eight weeks.
Super Visa Components
· It is a multiple entry visa for a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
· It is valid for up to 10 years
· Family members can stay up to 24 months at a time
· Provide proof of the parent or grandparent relationship to the Canadian citizen or permanent resident
· Undergone a medical examination and is admissible on health grounds
· Satisfactory evidence of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company valid for a minimum period of one year from the date of entry which covers the applicant for health care, hospitalization and repatriation
· Provides minimum $100,000.00 coverage
· Is valid for each entry into Canada and available for review by the examining officer upon request
· Provides a written and signed promise of financial support
Click Here For Quote